Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
Interactive and inspiring, Discover Europe highlights all the must-see sights and must-do experiences through stunning images, insider tips, tailored itineraries and easy-to-navigate content. Discover Europe is the ideal tool for planning and experiencing your perfect trip.
This guide is the result of months of research by 14 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Europe, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Europe:
• Full color styling and images
• Over 100 clear, easy-to-read maps
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
• Covers Britain, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands & Belguim, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Greece.
Special eBook enhancements:
• Scalable maps – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Comprehensive interlinking – enabling you to seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
• Search – go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary –look up the meaning of any word
• Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by Oliver Berry, Anthony Ham, Neil Wilson, Craig McLachlan, Virginia Maxwell, Kerry Christiani, Nicola Williams, Duncan Garwood, Brett Atkinson, Mark Elliott, Alexis Averbuck, David Else, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Caroline Sieg